What is Online/Long Distance Hypnosis?
Online hypnosis is where hypnosis sessions are conducted over online platforms or over the telephone. The sessions are set up the same way as if you were attending a session in the office. Jennifer performs sessions through a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform (similar to Skype or Facetime.) This allows for your sessions to be safe, secure, and confidential. Jennifer is also able to conduct sessions over the phone.
Does Online Hypnosis work?
Yes, online hypnosis is just as effective as having sessions in the office. Some clients find that it is even more effective as they are able to get into a deeper state of relaxation when they are in a familiar setting. Also, some clients find that with online hypnosis that it is easier to block out external stimuli. All you have to be able to do is relax and follow instructions. Hypnotherapy is recognized as a legitimate form of treatment by the American Psychological Association and the American Medical Association.
What issues can be addressed with Online Hypnosis?
Jennifer can address any issue that would be addressed in the office through online hypnosis. Jennifer can address issues such as:
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Parenting Issues
- Manifesting Abundance
- Motivation for Success
- Pain Management
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Fears and Phobias
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Performance
- Stage Fright
- Time Management
- Weight Loss
- Decision Making
- Memory Enhancement
- Fertility Support
- Focus and Concentration
- Habit Control
- Increasing gratitude and happiness
- Locating lost objects
- Limiting Beliefs
- Anxiety relief in preparation for medical procedures
What are the benefits of online hypnosis?
There are many advantages to having online hypnosis sessions. Some of these advantges include:
- You can enjoy sessions from the comfort of your home
- You can have a session from any location around the world
- You have more flexibility with scheduling
- You don't have to miss a session due to weather or illness
- You don't have to worry about commuting or parking
- The sessions are cheaper than having a session in the office
- You may be able to get into a deeper state of relaxation
What do I need in order to prepare for an online hypnosis session?
For online sessions you will need:
- A computer that has a video cam
- A stable internet connection
- A headset or headphones (not mandatory...but very helpful)
- A quiet room where you will not be disturbed for the duration of your session
- A comfortable couch, chair, or bed to relax where your face is visible for the video session
- Make sure you are as comfortable as possible (comfortable clothing, not hungry, etc.)
What is the cost for online hypnosis sessions?
The cost for online hypnosis sessions are cheaper than sessions conducted in the office. The inital 90 minute online session is $150 and subsequent 60 minute reinforcement sessions (if needed) are $100 per session. All payments are made by credit card and are non-refundable. Insurance does not currently cover hypnosis sessions.
What is the process for scheduling an online hypnosis session?
To schedule your online session:
- Contact Jennifer to briefly discuss the issue you would like to address and set up an appointment time. A non-refundable deposit by credit card is required at the time of scheduling your appointment. A $60 deposit is required for scheduling an initial session and a $45 deposit is required for scheduling reinforcement sessions.
- Complete the Hypnosis Intake Packet and fax it back to Jennifer at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Jennifer will prepare a session that is tailored to your specific needs and you will have your session at your scheduled time.
- At the time of your session, you will pay your remaining balance via credit card (all payments are non-refundable) and you will enjoy a deeply relaxing hypnosis session!