I am an in-network provider with Aetna, Magellan, Carefirst BCBS, and Cigna. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits plan. It is every client's responsibility to make sure that you understand your benefits before starting services.
Please call your insurance company and check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
1) Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
2) What is my deductible and has it been met?
3) What is my copay per session?
4) Do I have co-insurance? What percentage does insurance pay and what percentage am I responsible for?
5 )How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
6) Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If I do not participate with your insurance then you will want to verify your out-of-network benefits for mental health services. You will first pay for your sessions out-of-pocket then I will then provide you with claim forms on a monthly basis for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Some insurance companies reimburse up to 80%. You will need to find out from your insurance company the percentage that your plan will reimburse.
Reduced Fee/Sliding Scale:
Reduced fee services are available if needed.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellations without 24 notice and/or no shows will result in a $60 charge.